growing in rockwool?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mangofruitist, Nov 1, 2011.

1. so i came across this video How I Grow Weed - Nutrients - PH - Rockwool - Growing Marijuana Indoors - YouTube and i see the guy is growing in rockwool and honestly it looks pretty simple but im still not sure if i should go with this method. i need to know are his buckets that hes using big enough for the roots all the way up until harvest? and the way hes putting in his nutes looks pretty simple can anyone tell me is growing in rockwool a simple process? From the way it looks all id have to do is water and nute them everyday other than thats i dont need any complicated systems or alot of dirt or any of that

2. You gonna attempt hydro for your first grow? Good luck. Most people recommend against it, but go for it.

3. Im doing hydro for my first grow...its pretty simple just read up before hand...im using 5 gal rubbermaid tubs and petco airpump..and my plants dping prettt well at 2 weeks

4. Oh and I used starter plugs aka jiffy pellets..presoaked in a cup of water for 24hrs and presoaked my plug for 24hrs then drain the plug drop in seeds and place in humidity dome then in about 4 days it has sprouted

5. of my grow or OP