GROWING IN NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokebay, Jul 26, 2013.

1. #1 tokebay, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    I wanna grow a nice sativa strain in new York or new jersey outside maybe near a lake I need tips and advice if it will actually work please help me out

2. Look at the guerilla grow guides and stickies in the outdoor section. Be warned, it's hell. If possible do indoors starting with a cfl cabinet, it's much much easier.

3. I wanna grow in near a lake will that be okay would I need new soil? And is the climate okay for growing in these areas??

4. By the way, its too late in the year to grow outside now.

5. I know I'm thinking about growing may or april

6. Anyone gots advice

7. @[member="tokebay"] im somewhat of a newbie ,but @[member="Thrower"] is right its tolate in the season. But to answer your question yes its possible if u can maintain a proper growing environment space and watch out for animals and insects o and also peepers.

8. OK thanks

9. Is it possible to plant in April and leave it in the spot that has no animals and other pests with good soil the whole time until July or near a lake which can provide water

10. It's perfectly possible but pests and humans are your biggest concerns. You'd probably want to start your plants indoors.