growing in my room

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iwasborn420, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys, im growing in my closet and currently i have a medium box with three plants that are germinated but not yet fully out of the soil. i have a light on it but it is a regular light tht gives off alot of heat. this is my first time, ever growing. i would like to know what i can do to make it better and help my seeds/plants grow to their full potenial.

i water them once a day and leave the light on all day. they have been in the soil for about three days. i would just like ospme feedbackj and some help with this proccess and what im doing right/wrong.

many thanks, Henry

2. Without a picture its hard to say..

From what I can make out your using soil and watering everyday,.. This is too much, You should water soil as and when needed, Typically every 3-4 days.

Make sure there's decent airflow in your cabinet and try to keep temps under 82F

3. Like chr0nicxs said, be careful not to over water.

I'm guessing your light is an incandescent light. Not only is the heat bad, but I highly doubt it's the right spectrum and they aren't strong enough to grow plants with.

I suggest reading both of the links in my sig, especially the second one which is what I think you're going for.