Growing In My House

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FaTaL, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Okay well, I am 18 years old, I live with my grandparents and it might be a little tough for me to start growing. I don't have too big of a room and the backyard isnt too big either. My friend gave me a bag of some seeds that he said were from Africa and I wanted to grow 1 or 2 plants. Can anybody tell me what is needed and what is best for me to do to grow some good healthy plants? BTW: I am very new to this, I have no idea what I am doing. I only smoke it, I don't grow it. Until now ><

2. well if ur going to grow in ur house ur going to need an hps light. good size bucket 5 gallon good ventalation. and a lot more stuff to do i think its easy to grow out side because all u do is water it every 2 days and fertilize when needed but if u can only grow inside its still fun jts just more work for a first time grower.

3. You may want to do alot of thinking before you start growing on your grandparents property.. Depending on the area you are from, they could loose their property if you are caught.

With that said you will need lights, ferts and private place.

Just look around in the growing forums to find out what will work best for you!!!

4. ahhh, sids magical growguide:D

you should read the overgrow growfaq too

down there --> \/ \/ \/