Growing in my Dorm Room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by adamp, Dec 14, 2007.

1. So, next semester I will finally be with a roommate who smokes as well, and we want to get into a small growing project. We have a small group and we don't get loud and it never smells, so we don't think the risk is too high. Anyway, it will have to be some kind of box/speaker/closet growing setup. If anyone can make an recommendations, that'd be great. Thanks in advance!

2. I suggest you don't do it, as sneaky as you guys can be there is still a chance of getting caught. Would that really be worth it? Free weed really isn't it just got buy some!

:wave::hello:

3. I second that. If you live in a school sanction dorm room you are putting your education in jeopardy.

4. Hmmm, yeah I'd have to agree with the other posters. For the amount you will be able to grow- due to space and I guess smell issues, I think it would not be worth it to grow. Indoors at least. You could always grow outside in the warmer weather and grow enough to last you through your college year....

All that being said, it's up to you, so I just want to help a bit so that if you do decide to grow in your dorm room, it'll be as safe as possible. My first piece of advice would be to make sure your roommate is a trustworthy person. Believe me, I've seen it very often, people get drunk and want to show off and start talking about growing- that's nothing but trouble. Past that, I found these two threads which seem to have some decent info.

This thread is from someone who grew in their dormroom, and offers set-up info and even prices. And this is from someone growing in their dorm room closet right now.

Either way man, be safe, you don't want something like this to fuck up your future. Good luck:)