Growing In my Closet?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SoClassic, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Well, I was thinking of growing in my closet until I heard the heat lamp would run of the electricity bill big time. And I don't pay it so my parents can't find out.
    My parents know I smoke but I don't think they would let me grow.

So i was wondering about any methods that would allow me to grow without getting caught. For ex: Hydroponic? Does that require a sun light to warm the water? Or is it just a fish tank that needs to be treated? Whatever methods you can think of list them here.

You can tell me about them or ill look them up on my own time thank you.

2. It isn't ever a good idea to grow in someones house that isn't ok with it, especially your parents house, wait until you have your own place to grow.

3. Please don't do that, lol. What state do you live in?

4. ya dont grow in ur rents house. think about it if they say you cant grow and you do you are disobeying them completley and basicly sayin screw you . but if they dooooo decide to let u for whatever reason ( u given them a little sumthing lol) than you would need to either buy or make a carbon filter. and u would also need to light proof ur grow aera. and probs get a muffler that muffles the sound of ur fans so there not loud. it can be pretty expensive to be stealth. thats if your doing hid .. but if your going with cfl than you can just get some pc fans and maybe make some carbon filter and buy a odor control spray that sprays automatically er 15min. but for a cfl grow u still need intake and outake. so youd have to make lighttraps for those and still maybe muffle the sound so there quiter. and make it 100% lightproof.

but if they say no respect there answer and just grow outdoors :hello: