growing in my box spring

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ztrain, Aug 9, 2009.

1. earlier last year i started growing in the box spring of my bed. it has worked very well even though i dont have vents or anything in it i think the box spring might be air tight but im not sure. i have a light and timer and everything set up inside. but about two weeks ago it began to bud but has no smell yet. (my parents are unaware of this grow op) im afraid that it is going to start to smell super strong soon and i have no ideas on how to get any kind of odor neutralizing agent in there or where to buy it.

i need something that doesnt make sound but gets the job done. please help

2. Get the active carbon prefilters for home air purifiers. They are a black mat like material that should be about 1/4 inch think. Get a tiny little 4inch fan and tape (or however u figure out to fasten it on) the carbon to be back where the air intake will be sucked through. Boom now you have a tiny little carbon filter to clean the odor out of your air. a candle or 2 might be a nice touch as well.

3. thats a good idea. and i got to thinking. i have a few computer fans that i can use. i was thinking i could put one of the Carbon Pre-Filters on the sucking end of that and it would be perfect. your a genious. thanks.

4. Anytime :D