growing in miracle grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mattmc804, Jul 8, 2011.

1. any prcautions i should take, like extra drying time to get the chemicals out:rolleyes:

2. MG isn't the best for mmj but if you do use it till harvest, be sure to flush very well in the last week.

3. I re potted in Scotts Select Moisture Guard Potting Mix - mainly because I really needed to get them transferred to bigger pots ASAP, and my grow store is too far away for ease of access. My plants have been doing GREAT since then. I am for sure going to flush the fuck out of them before harvest though.

4. seems to be great for the sprouts though they are looking great, im gonna transfer to the ground once they are alittle bigger im gonna then then switch to a diff soil, or should i just use the dirt already there and throw in some perlite

5. does miracle gro have too much nutes in it or something?

6. I'm not exactly sure but I think its the wrong amount of nutes.. maybe too little of the needed.. id go with fox farm happy frog potting soil, then maybe transplant to ocean. I've only grown hydro so I don't know as much as others.

7. This is my 3 month old grown with miracle grow and vitamin water.

[​IMG]

8. Vitamin Water? The sports drink?

9. dont knock the mg that shit does wonders if you follow the instructions.. good hit with that plant no bs mines the samee fuckin way:hello: