Growing in Massachusetts now

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by elikova, Apr 9, 2017.

1. I have 6 plants that were started on 18/6 from seed on March 17. I moved 6 outdoors. I have critical mass growing, another strain called the Evelyn, and one called forerother. There is still only 1 node, it has about 4 leaves. I'm wondering if

A. It'll grow well, and the light currently won't cause it to flower too early
    B. Should it come inside at night then be put out before sunrise?
    C. Since it's only receiving 13 hours of light, should I give it an additional 5 hours of artificial light to simulate 18/6 or will it naturally adapt.

Please, answer all of these questions. I'm new to growing and wanna get a harvest from spring to summer possibly and summer to fall. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. little early to be moving them outside right now they will definitely die.you should plant outside in massachusetts at the end of may..only way ur going to get multiple harvests in are area is if you do some auto flowers with short flower cycles then you could get maybe 2 harvests

3. It's currently about 50-60 during the day. Is that really that bad?

4. Also you didn't answer my question. What if I brought it in at nicht

5. i would deffinitly bring in at night..the night temps is what u have to worry about

6. and 50's are not very good for root growth

7. Hey here's an update on the plants.

Hey guys, so I started growing my plants back in May. We transplanted them, stupidly using miracle grow. Now I have an issue with each one. I'm thinking its nitrogen deficiency? Seems to be flowering still pretty quickly, and we used fertilizer not too long ago. IMG_3321.JPG IMG_3322.JPG IMG_3323.JPG IMG_3324.JPG IMG_3325.JPG IMG_3326.JPG IMG_3327.JPG

So is this nutrient burn? Or is it not getting enough of something...?

8. could be shock,

10. Do you have any suggestions on how I can fix this? Also will this majorly effect production?

11. I m thinking that it being in flower now a nitrogen def would ve came earlier then now what nutes do you use ???

12. do you got closer pictures ,I can t really see them that great.

13. Your using a drip system??

14. I think your right about the Nitrogen def,did it start from the bottom leaves and go upward thru the leaves toward the top of the plant

15. Yeah started from the bottom

16. It looks like you're growing mostly sativa. They can take forever to finish. How's your ph? Otherwise needs a nitrogen boost imho.

17. Soil ph is 7 - were thinking about flushing them with ph'd water at 6. Also they only fertilizer used was bat guano which is high in nitrogen. So now I'm at a loss.. Because that's very high in nitrogen.

18. Guano isn't very balanced. What soil are you growing in? Was it balanced to begin with? You started in May that's a long grow. How often and how much did you fertilize?