Growing in forest.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by THCsourdough, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Been scouting my [SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Deciduous forest There are to many trees, and saplings, not enough light penetrating the forest floor. what do?

[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

2. Look for the spot that gets the most light and take a shot.

3. Can ya use the edge of the forest that faces south to get them the most sun? can you use any side of the forest that faces away from houses,people, y'know all that stuff?Think about people traffic in summer. can't get found!!!:eek:

4. anyone know safe methods of killing trees to make them lose there leafs? other than chopping them down.
    There's pretty much no leaves on them right now (sounds dumb that I said there was no light hitting the ground, but when foliage stats coming through, I don't see any openings)
    that would work quick?

5. Patches of trees missing leaves with green bushes underneath scream weed when seen from above. use the edge of a powerline cut or somethin

6. It's not worth killing trees bro, theres plenty of clear spots out there. Don't be one of those destructive growers...

7. Karma will get you back by killing your plant if you kill another in the process.
    Namaste mothafuckas

8. Went and scouted more, found a huge opening in a field like structure, has a lot of long yellow narrow weeds coming out of the ground, its facing south, and there is a natural water stream.
    Only bad thing its sorta close to my hollow road, but I plan on only going when I need to.