Growing in corn fields?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DrGreenthumb22, Feb 16, 2012.

1. What's up blades? Im picking this years sites, an I was just wondering how safe is it to grow in a cornfield? There's at least 4 or 5 huge ass fields within a 2 mile radius of my house.

2. as long as harvest time is b4 they cut all the corn . .lol

3. as long as it's your field (or somebody elses that would be literally directly in your backyard.)

farmers do walk their fields, sometimes. just be careful.

-OSUB

4. go out like 20-50ft. into the corn, clear out a spot and plant there :)

5. unless its organic corn, they literally use tons of pesticides with their pesticide resistant GMO strain of corn so the only thing that is able to grow there is that strain of corn. ever wonder why nothing else grows in a cornfield? they arent pulling all those weeds out by hand.

6. They used to have helicopters fertilize the field, but the new owners don't do it anymore. Also I grew 5 last year, 3 in soil an 2 in pots and they did fine.

7. [quote name='"DrGreenthumb22"']They used to have helicopters fertilize the field, but the new owners don't do it anymore. Also I grew 5 last year, 3 in soil an 2 in pots and they did fine.[/quote]

That answers your question right there. They new they were there last year they will be on the look out for more this year