Growing in coffe cup help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bigboyjames, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Bear with me as most of this process has been experimental. So I obtained a marijuana seed from a friend and decided to try and grow it in my windowsill and maybe try and get a few free grams of weed. So I germinated and planted the seed in a styrofoam cup and put in in my windowsill, watered it often, sometime using very dilute urine as a makeshift fertilizer. For about a month it’s been in the window recieving subpar outdoor light and light from a CFL desk lamp I happened to have. I gave it as much light as possible using the lamp at night time. It grew to be about 1 foot tall with two main stalks (due to an issue with a friends cat). About 3-4 weeks ago I began trying my best to get it on a 12/12 light flowering schedule, sometimes i would forget and leave the light on for too long, and then I would put it in my closet for optimal darkness. Small bud looking parts have begun to develop and white pistils are defiantly prevalent. But the largest buds are only 2 cm across max. Do I have any chance of getting 3-4 grams from my plant? Or has all my time gone to waste?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Is it really still in a coffee cup?

I am on my first grow, but my seedlings were getting root bound in pots a little larger than solo cups, after about 2½ week.

Some pictures would be nice.

3. So your gonna let your plant drink your piss and then smoke it? Enjoy!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. pics just got to see this

5. whats the mug say lol shits and giggles

6. He tried training his friends cat to piss in it first but it was a no go

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here some pics. The buds seem to have grown slightly but I can’t tell if they’re going to get to a decent size or not.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I wasn’t trying to get it huge, I was just hoping for a couple of grams of product max. Pics below

9. Kinda like "A Tempest in a teacup?..LMAO..
    Seriously..nicely done..I would have never thought it possible.:eek::eek2::eek:

• Funny Funny x 1