Growing in Closet at School

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stokin420Jane, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Ya i was thinkin the same thing, i gues i have to look around my house and find things to hoist them up a little more because i cant drop the lights due to complications.
    I honestly just want to go buy like 4 bad ass cfls and have a total of 7 lights in there to make them good for flowering.

Also, we wanted to flower them soon but how much yeild you think is possible if flowered at 8-12 inches?

question, how long can you flower them before you need to harvest them?

random, I heard that you could reflower a plant if you stripped the stems instead of snipping, Thanks for the post, let me know

2. Your stalks are really weak looking, otherwise pretty good, but you need a stronger fan, some fertilizer (organic) and use water that has been evaporated for a day and PH corrected.

3. Just my opinion but you are going to want to get those transplanted out of those clear cups before the roots really start growing because you dont want ANY light to hit the roots at all. Otherwise looking good, keep up the good work ill be keeping an eye out for updates!

4. What does the evap water help with?
    Thanks for postin ya'll look for more updates, the lowryders should hopefully start shooting up. Later

5. I did a closet grow a few yrs ago, it was an excellent experience...I used a 430w HPS, and a bathroom fan to duct the heat/smell exhaust thru the attic and out the 4th floor...never had a problem...grew excellent bud in that 30" x 30" 96" closet...very stealthy...I even added beer buckets outside the closet to add c02...Good luck!!!:hello:

6. bahahaha! growing weed in a dorm room closet! damn good way to get locked up right there.

7. if somethin izn't broken, y fix it...i say keep it up...they look realy green and healthy to me

8. Just FYI, not in dorm closet, i go to school and live off campus

9. Good luck, dont tell anyone.

10. Saw you live in WV, you go to WVU? Follow BigEast Football? I graduated RU last year.

Nice grow so far btw.

11. looking good bro! At this stage I'd say its time to transplant to bigger pots, get some nutes, start LSTing, and invest in a more powerful light for flowering, light one up and watch the grass grow:smoke:

12. I'm about to post some new pics of how they look and letting you all know that we put them into flowering today, we aren't looking for a great harvest just some good free bud. Hopefully they look capable and no, not DubV. For my sake, not going to say. I havent told a soul yet and plan to keep it that way, Can't bust me bitches! haha thanks guys, check'em out and let me know how they look.

13. Ya i had problems uploading them yesterday but here they are, flowering now commences. Later

Attached Files:

14. bump? where you at? lol

15. u aint gonna get but 4 grams a plant man
    are you crazy ur flowering 8-12 inch plants in a situation were ur prolly gonna get busted for what a half o
    good luck!:cool:

16. My advice is to go out one night to a corner where theres an HPS shining on a sign of some sort and run up and kick the shit out of it then grab the base and run away. I did this 2 times with a few friends and got 2 70W HPS's they will work very well for your grow and make the plants smell through your walls.

17. Yay, let's all be thoughtless thugs, people. That will give growers a great reputation...:rolleyes: