Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing in Ca..

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Crystal74, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Ok once I get my card I have a friend that lives on 2 ac of land. He said I could grow there because I live in an apt. He would allow me to grow what the county says is ok.. and I do not have to pay for power, water and such. Could I do this without him getting in to trouble? I would hate for him to have isses because he is trying to help me out.

2. I would have him register as a caregiver, but you still do the growing. If he doesn't have a card, he can't legally grow on his land, yet.

3. #3 Zoom420, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
    If hes not a patient, he would be most protected registered as a caregiver... but a caregiver that doesnt meet that criteria can be hurting too. If not a patient/caregiver and he were busted he would have face felony cultivation charges without an affirmative defense..he wouldnt even be able to overcome a "probability he committed a felony" and would be held to answer. They are not going to care that he is pointing at his friend with a "215 card" and saying "it's hers"... they'll ratchet him down and get a plea out of him.