growing in a window

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by genieadventures, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Hey all,
    I was wondering if it is at all possible to grow a plant in a south facing window? I know it would probably end up pretty shitty weed, but i think it would be fun, and spice up the room at the same time!
    What do you think?

2. Grow it in a window? it'll spice up the room until a COP drives by. Don't U have a closet or somethin?

3. I am going to grow some in the closet as well, but i thought I would try one or two by the window just for shits and giggles.

The cops around here wont mind :D

4. supplement the light with some flouros, should work ok.

5. Well then....lol

One on each side of the front steps out to get a few"giggles" out of those cops.....lol

I've never found a few shit's,and giggles worthy of handcuff's myself......but yes,, you could grow it there in a nice south facing window..

[​IMG]

6. Guys, dont worry about the cops, thats not an issue. The window is not even seen from the road, so that is the least of my worries.

7. my south facing window is facing trees no roads or houses so its safe for me to grow there. anyway i have been for ten weeks now ive just noticed ive got three females, am i wasting my time growing my babies here if so can i rectify the problem or should i start over again

8. Grow it on yer roof top....hahahaha im sure the Coppers would love to fly over yer house and see the roof garden forget the window get some lights and lets get a lil realistic about the coppers in yer area not minding if ya had mary jane growin in yer window!!

Keep on tokin
    Budguy™

9. Its not that they dont mind, its that they wont see it. There is nothing but my property outside the window, and how often do the cops go walking oarund my lawn and looking in my windows?

Man, you guys are paranoid. Its only one plant

10. If its not a security issue then why don't you plant it outside or keep it in a big pot outside?

11. If It doesn't show let it grow.