Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing in a storage unit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Thinking about growing in a storage unit that has electricity, good or bad idea?

2. And I would be using a stealth grow box by the way

3. probably a bad idea... it would be suspicious if you go there regularly ntm the smell/power usage.

4. Ehh.. Ima go with bad idea.

5. Bad idea. Next question please.

6. bad idea unless you know the owner and he/she is cool with it for example some owners have people living in storage units when ur not suppose to so i'm sure those type of owners who look the other way will allow it as long as they get there rent on time ;-)

7. Ive actually thought about this extensively before.. I came to the conclusion that it was a bad idea.. Just too damn suspect

8. [quote name='"tokerbloker"']Ive actually thought about this extensively before.. I came to the conclusion that it was a bad idea.. Just too damn suspect[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

9. If you have boxes and shit (furniture and actual storage type stuff) in there... and you have a stealth PC grow box or something in the corner.... it can't be THAT bad..

obviously you run a higher risk than your home... but it might be worth it

10. Majorly bad idea my Juggalo friend.

Cops frequently bring dogs by storage unit places looking for grows.

11. [quote name='"tokerbloker"']Ive actually thought about this extensively before.. I came to the conclusion that it was a bad idea.. Just too damn suspect[/quote]

Same. The smell would definitely permeate to neighboring units and like someone else said, you'd be going there really often which would raise eyebrows. Keep a journal if you do it though, I would love to see the results.

12. oh yea thats what jesse said in season 1.

13. I mean it could work if you use a stealth box and you have plenty of other stuff in there. But a stealth box isn't stealth if you have a 10x10 storage room with a small 1 foot tall safe in the corner. And nothing else XD

14. Growing on someone else' property seems kinda sketchy.

15. Imo, bad idea. I see cops at storage areas randomly and just thinking about mixing the two together... No bueno.

16. Breaking Bad told me storage units are a no-no for meth, so I assume weed is same way. TV WOULDNT LIE TO ME RIGHT?!?!