Growing in a shoebox

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PEACE_ESKIMO, Feb 7, 2009.

1. THANK YOU.

Wait, so i can produce seeds before flowering???
    i had thought that seeds were produces when the plant flowers...

how do i avoid this??? didnt even know that could happen...

i plan on producing bud outside and giving the clones to my friends to grow, so i'm good there too!

Thanks man, i really appreciate your help!!!!!!

2. #23 Fitz, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009

No what i meant was, you should just veg your plant, and get a few clones, then when you flower outside later, you can use them as either 'backups' in case something goes wrong, or use one for bud, one for seed production through colloidal silver, or whatever.

And no worries, glad to help. It's just from what i've read on these forums, it seems like your safest option, since you only have one little buddy, is to just get that plant healthy and take cuttings from it, for safety. If you get a male you can always save the pollen...

You could research hermaphrodites (be wary), Gibberellic Acid for seed production from flowers, and how to create a mother plant to take cuttings from, in your computer case. These topics all helped give me great ideas. This site seriously is saving my plants, you can see how much healthier all the new growth is, after learning about accidental overfertilisation and overwatering.

3. Thanks for clearing that up and a new research topic lol...

thats sounds good, but if i keep it in veg, wont it soon overtake my computer case???

4. http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/291687-bonsai-mums-guide.html
    This is the thread for you. Bonsai moms, basically you're training the plant to the space, and as you'll be taking cuttings for clones then you shouldn't be running out of room soon anyhow.

Begun germination yet? what's your plan?