Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing in a pc box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dompa, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Soooo guys im going to build a pc grow box in a few days, and i have little concerns, im afraid if the plant gets to big, what should i do? can i lst the plant so it fits, or how do i keep it small?

2. ooh, soryy, and ty :3

3. you can def get 10 grams of homegrown every 3-4 months but depends on the pc box really

4. gr8, ty for your reply, free weed is free weed ^^

5. Get some indica auto low ryders, top them to shit and encourage them to grow outward, maybe look into scrog and put them into flower early.

Good idea would be too start with the soil low in your pot and as the plant stretches cover up as much of the stem as it grows you should utilise more space that way.

6. U cant really find a lowryder here in croatia, and most seed sites are REALLY expensive.. :/ btw ty for the info