Growing in a forest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by High focus, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Hey GC
    I was wondering if growing in a forest/wood is feasible and will work? I will germinate and grow them untill they're about 4-6" tall and then move them. I was also thinking about some sort of Auto as they're small and finish fast, do you think that's the best idea? Any advice will be much appreciated:)
    Peace and love

2. have lots of stuff that smells like humans (shit,piss,perfume,smelly soap) to ward off deer.

Fucking deer will chow down on ganga salad like it the best food in the land.

deer and people are you biggest treats, they need lots of sun and water to grow good. shade wont work.

3. I live in the UK man and deer aren't really that common around where I live ahaha! Thanks for the advice though I'll make sure I spray lots of shit around to stop rabbits coming close though they're they main problem I could see me having!

I live in the uk and deer isn't really that common around where I live, more rabbits! Thanks for the advice I'll still us it in trying to keep rabbits and other animals away. Do you think the original soil in the forest would be okay for the grow or would it be best for a pot and other soil?

5. It's really up to you what you wanna do with the soil but just cuz you mentioned autos i'd recommend using a soiless mix because its lighter....autos life cycle as you know is shorter and so a lighter soil is much better for their growth in terms of making it easier on the root system to spread.....more roots = more fruits

6. lots of vinegar, 100% non-diluted
     around it dont put on the plant or in the roots