growing in a 8'x8' building

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by girth420, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Ok here goes, I am planning to start my first grow in an 8x8 building. I would like to know how some of you seasoned guys would set this up. I need a veg room and a flower room, what size would you make each. I have a 1000 wat hps but I have nothing for the veg room yet, any ideas. And what kind of system would you build for the flower room. I am planning on building instead of buying. Any and all help will be helpful thanks. :smoke:

2. ahh, i never read that you needed to divide the room, sorry.

3. Thats ok the link looked awsome thanks. :smoke:

4. do u want one big harvest or be able to harvest bud a lot?

5. I would like to keep it running.

6. Ok I have decided to go with a simple flood and drain to start with. It seemed the easiest to learn with. My ? is, when I flood my tray it takes 7 minutes to fill to the top then it takes 18 minutes to drain for a total of 25 minutes from start to dry. Is this ok or should I shoot for something different. I have decided to start with 9 plants, 4 bluecheese, 4 violator kush and 1 white widow. I really don't want to drown them. [​IMG]

7. I just wanted to add a few pics. The room is 3x6. 6 foot high. The pots are 2 gallon with holes drilled all over. I have a 1000 watt switchable light. The rez is 100 gal. but I need only 60 to do the job.I do have a little more duct to run. I dont have the veg room yet its gonna be 2x3, I only need 2 moms and a few clones. Any input would be really helpful.

Attached Files: