Growing Hydro

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kiko_kiko, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Hello
    I'm was on a vacation and got some weed called hydro i have found only one seed in more than 7 buds . i have planted it in a small plant pot with an old soil and today is the first day of my plant please tell me what to do as i can plant outdoor as i live alone but the temp. Here reaches 37 c
    I want the easiest way to keep it alive as there is no weed in my country only hash .

Attached Files:

2. Hi Kiko, welcome to GC. 37C is fucken hot! I would melt.

Is this for outdoors? If so, consider buying some pvc tubing and make a low tunnel shown here.
    Buy a shade for the tunnel and cover it away from the sun.

3. Hi Trojangrower,

Thanks man
    do u think that is enough or i have to place a small fan near z plant
    How about watering ?
    Keep in mind that till now z plant is doing well and in just 2 days reached about 6 cm tall
    Do u think that there is kind of seeds that can servive under high temp as the place i got z weed from is too hot desert place and they plant it there
    Thanks

4. If its humid, and hot, plants like it. Just going to have to watch it for heat stress and light burn. Of course keep it moist and don't let it dry out, you may be better off using a dilute nutrient solution and feeding it more often.

5. Ok i will thanks