Growing Hemp to make Kief

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by socalguy, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I know that hemp has very low THC and was wondering if Kief could be made out of it

2. Sure it can. It won't get you high but it may be good for some medical conditions.

mj

3. You need buds for kief, chief. :cool:

4. placebo kief for pain relief might work if you believe.

5. Hiya baumeister, I make a tincture from the leftovers from butane hash oil extraction it doesn't have much of a buzz but its like liquid vicoden for pain control. They have low thc strains for medical uses like this Israel 'Highless' Marijuana Offers Medical Benefits Without The High

mj:smoking:

6. [quote name='"socalguy"']I know that hemp has very low THC and was wondering if Kief could be made out of it[/quote]

R u serious

7. Well I figured that the THC falls of the bud when you make kief therefore the small amount falls off, I got baked a little before I started the thread :smoking:crazy thoughts lol

8. It wasn't a crazy thought bro it just won't get you baked but it may help your grandma sleep though the night without any pain. just an example bro. Cannabis has alot more to offer us than the supreme buzz.

mj:smoking:

9. I don't think it would be worth the time to grow anyways

10. Well if your goal is not necessarily just to get high you might consider it.:cool:

mj:D

11. fuckin rope smokers ;)