Growing Help? Is It Too Late?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ghordly, Jul 16, 2014.

1. So I have some seeds (10 Blue Dream to be exact) and I wanted to know if it is too late to plant them this season. If it already is too late to plant them outdoors could I possibly start them inside for a the germination/vegetation stage then put them outside for the flowering stage? Any help with this would be very helpful.

2. It is way too late for outdoors now, yes. Try putting out some autos. Get a 5 pack of autos from Nirvana, they are cheap. Save the Blue Dream till next year. Good Luck!

3. where do you live? 
    how much sun would you're plants recieve?

Depending on you're area, you are probably too late for outdoors.
    if you have a decent indoor setup that will grow the plants pretty fast,
    you could probably veg for a month and move outside but you'd have to hurry lol...i wouldnt do it

4. So hypothetically, lets say you have a 4 inch seedling lol... what happens if its got full sun in san diego?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You could start them anytime the problem is the results. Seedlings will burn up under the hot summer sun. If they make it they will pull very little yield. It's best to save the seeds and start them indoors next winter/spring. Seedlings are fragile and do better started indoors with a controlled environment. At this point I suggest trying clones if you must grow this year. I recommend taking the time to learn about growing cannabis. The best source of knowledge are books. I own Ed Rothensal and Jorge Cervantes grow bible. Read them cover to cover at least twice. Learn as much as possible before next year. Your garden will be so much better and you will have less problems. You will still face problems but you will know how to deal with them as they happen. The money spent on the books are the best investment you can make in growing cannabis.

6. Start them now man they will be fine. It all depends on where you live of course but here in the UK you could drop seeds right now. They won't start to flower for another 4 weeks so you will have some vegging time. I have 1 week old seedlings that I will be putting outside next week. I wouldn't hang about but don't save seeds, just buy more next year, there will always be seeds available, what do you have to lose?