growing from seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weed4u69, Jan 22, 2013.

1. #1 weed4u69, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Hi every one
    I started 7 plants about 4 weeks ago I'm using dutch master. they are setting in a small plastic containers 5 in 1 and 2 in the other
    2 plants i started about 1 week earlier then the other 5 those 2 grew very busy and grew about 4 inches and have a very thick stem the other 5 only have 3 rows of leafs and have a very thin stem and only about 2 1/2 inches tall but they seem to have stop growing

I'm Growing them in a hydro System not dirt

2. You can't have 5 plants in the same container, the roots will get tangled and that's not good at all.

3. they are not going to get tangled they i can assure you that much my problem is they are not getting any taller

4. Most often short and stunted plants are caused by lack of light, crappy soil, or poor watering habits.

5. They usually choke each other out if there too close to each other u might get one big plant that is sucking up most of the nutes and then u have the smaller ones that are getting the life choked outta them literaly! Its most evident in hydro setupssince u can see the roots tangled together!

6. My friend on Cali has 7 plants sprouting in one small pot (about 6 inches deep and 8 inches wide round pot)he said he doesn't know if it will work or not. What do u guys think?

7. Is a pack of solo cups really out of the budget? Each plant could have its own little container for less than $2 and you still have left overs for making kool-aid and stuff.

8. I don't think 12 oz cups give the roots enough space for it to flower well

9. [quote name='"SchwagSeed"']I don't think 12 oz cups give the roots enough space for it to flower well[/quote]

Neither does one tiny pot with multiple seeds. Your freinds pot isn't large enough for one good plant, much less 7.

10. So... What would happen to them? Would they yowled anything?

11. So... What would happen to them? Would they yield* anything?