Growing for my grow space

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChillyWilly5, Mar 6, 2012.

1. I have a 4x2x2 foot grow space. I plan on growing 1 or 2 plants in. Since my grow space is four feet high should I do LST or SCROG, or should I just left the plant grow nice the way it wants to since it has room?

2. What kind of light do you have ?
    Keep in mind that plant will triple in size with in 1st month of 12/12 , so you can do calculations your self... Some people with limited head room go 12/12 right from the seed... The best thing for you to do is to keep reading....

3. I will have about 200W of CFL. that enough for about 2, 2foot plants?

4. It is all comes down to how do you want to reward your self at the end . Your plants will survive even under inferior light.... Expect to get only few grams after 3 month of work....But the truth is you 200W cfl grow will requare same amount of work as 400 HID grow but result will be absolutely different . By the way , I did a test a year ago and run 125w CFL in open wing reflector in 3x3x6 tent and then I run 600W HID in air cooled reflector, well results of that test were 125W cfl was heating up tent more than 600W HID in air cooled reflector. before sticking your plants in run a dry test and measure your temperatures , try to stay on 65-82F for a better results.....