Growing for a month and a half now...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gonjasmokn, May 11, 2005.

1. This is my first time growing at my new house. I have a 400hps fixture and 19 plants. its fully sealed with plastic and has 3 fans blowing to circulate the air. Actually my teacher got me started growing at an old high school i went too LOL. Anyway everythings been going good growing kinda slowly... they took off at first would there be a reason for its abruption? they dont seem to be leafing up the way they were? Also i keep the light on 24-7 is that bad?

2. How are your pot sizes, sometimes that can slow down growth & stunt your plant.

3. Q.) My grow room is completely sealed.. and i was just wondering if this was a bad thing. I have 2 fans inside the closet and one big fan inside the room. The only time its not unsealed is when im sleeping........ so for about 6 hours its completly sealed is this bad.?
    -My pots are 5in by 5.
    400 hps bulb fix. should i keep the light the regulation 2 ta 3 ft away or as close as i can without burning?

4. Whoa there! you need to switch the light cycle to 18/6 ASAP...

Plants actually grow MORE during the dark stage.

but i can understand how they started fine, then slowed..because your supposed to have seedlings on 24/7, but when they got bigger and the 24 hour light remained, they needed different scheduals, so they kind of stunted

plants need rest too

5. you will definatly need an intake and exaust fan. You can use computer fans for this.

6. hell yeah man i thought i was doing something a lil wrong. thanks for the quick reply!
    -So i can just have one blowing in and one blowing out for the exhaust?

7. ive been growing my plant for about a month now an i started my plant off at 12-12 an now its started to flower an its about 40cm tall an growing everyday
    i started 1 seed an it was a female how mad is that lol

8. ive only got 1 fan blowing on mine an i have the window open all day and in the grow room theres a big hole in the wall where i smashed it so that gives it a lil air lol

9. Yeah, just cut a hole the size of the fan blades, and just screw it right in. one intake one exaust.

good luck, feel free to ask questions

10. ive got 2 pics of my plant when it was a couple of days old have a look

11. is it light proof?

if not then u will want to make it that way before flowering

12. yes its dark enough in the room

13. LOL started 1 plant and it was a fem? good shit

14. its a indica strain do u think it will be good shit

15. hell yeah im gettin off work right now going to get a timer and change the cycle and put an exhaust fan in! thanks THC.

16. indica is more of a couch lock high.

nothin but indicas over here = / Dont get me wrong, i love indicas, but id love to try a potent sativa

not a problem at all, feel free to ask Q's

17. your plants look good for lil girls cheech.

18. thc do u think having the light cycle on for 12-12 from seed will afect the bud size?

19. I wont be back in here till tomorrow. one last question.
    what is a good strain for some potent ass small compact plants?

20. isnt bigbud a small plant?