Growing first time and need help!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Naabrimees, Mar 27, 2019.

1. So I started to grow myself and I don't know what might be wrong but maybe I did give to much water for plants and that's why they got stuck with growing.. it is day 20 and they are still about 6+7 cm long.. is it normal for autoflower seeds or did I really over water them? How could I fix this problem? Currently I don't give them more water till peat/turf is try.. maybe problem is that I grow them just in peat?

2. any pics mate in normal light would be great ??

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yes that could be the problem. If you could spray the leaves with a liquid fertilizer I think you will then know if that was the problem.

4. [​IMG] image of best plant

5. oh that looks pretty good, you sure all it's growing in is peat? I think I'll try some. Light will now be the determining factor as to plant size. Those autos really just need to be kept alive and bathed in good light and they will reward you. I would not feed that plant anything unless your leaves start going yellow. Proper hydration/moisture air/liquid consistency that common sense tells you a root would probably like will be your guide. Something a potato would sprout in. But that looks like a nice little plant.

6. I use some organic vitamins that's all.. bit still it is day 21 and they are so short.. shouldn't they be atleast 10+cm?

7. it doesnt look to bad,if any thing your soil looks really dry ,,auto put a long taproot right down in to the soil think plant needs a bit more water cuz it should be stretching its roots all over the pot by now with that size plant ,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. me tooo :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not necessarily, all plants are different (unless cloned). Environmental factors also affect height. Red light causes more stretch as well as lack of light (still possibly due to the extra red light in low light situations). It doesnt mean anything is wrong with your plant and it could really explode in flower.

Conrad's QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. That plant looks good. Those vitamins must be well suited to peat. Growing in peat is difficult for some because it is very unforgiving hydration wise. If it is saturated it is difficult to dry it out and if it dries out it is difficult to saturate. I would keep doing what you are doing and not worry or try to push that plant and provide it with good light.

• Agree Agree x 1

11. This is last night picture.. did move lamp bit more away and didn't give them any water for about 30 hour.. thinks have changed a lot after that :)

• Like Like x 1