Growing Easy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Elijames21, Jul 20, 2011.

1. is it worth the effort and risk to grow your own?

2. That's something you have to weigh.

Everyone's situation/scenario is different. You must consider all the pros and cons.

3. In my opinion, growing is very worth it. Not only do you get medication, but also the satisfaction that you grew it and you get to enjoy it. However, growing properly is a lot harder than I thought it was before my first attempt. Be prepared to invest some money to get a set up that will work, last and pay itself off.

If stealth is an issue, I recommend a micro grow. Something like a cabinet grow or a pc grow would be great for you. :)

Heres an example of a pre-built pc grow:
    What you will receive - !

Heres an example of a pre built cabinet grow:
    Buy A Grow Box - Little Woody Grow System

4. well i was gonna go with an outdoor grow because i live with my rents. but i think the indoor is great! it said up to 50 grams. but for $339? i hear fox farm is EXCELLENT though. is their anything cheaper or should i save up for it?

5. Those are just examples...feel free to browse around amazon, ebay and other websites to find something you're happy with.

Fox Farm is a really good company. I use their Ocean Forest soil and LOVE IT. I havent used then nutrients but many say they're great. $50 for 3 bottles you need.

6. ok thanks for ur advice

7. well the one grow box link looked like it had everything you need to start your grow

8. Yeah, I suggest looking at various products and making your choice for a prebuilt or build yourself. :)

9. but uh 23" H x 9" D x 15" W" seems small. x how tall do they grow?

10. Micro grows keep plants small. Plants double or even triple when you induce flowering..keep that in mind.

If you go with a cabinet system, much more room to work with there. Especially the nice ones by BC Northern Lights or SuperCloset. Those are 100% LEGIT but are costly. If stealth isn't an issue, go with a tent/room set up:)

11. i live with parents. i will look into those though. im just thinking it would make more sense to risk being caught from parents then growing outside.

12. Outside growing can yield a lot more but frequently with less quality..

If I were you, I'd go with a good pc grow set up or a grow closet/box system if your parents go in your room a lot. However, I do advise you to respect your parents.. :)

13. my parents are ok with it. and im more likely to get caught bying weed then growing it in the safety of my own home right? (hypotheticly)

14. whats the difference between soil and hydroponic?

15. The sweetest an strongest smoke i have ever had was grown in dirt under gods gr8 sun

16. Go with soil first....once you got that down.....then go hydro if you want.