Growing Dinafem Critical + Auto CBD Feminised Plant...Ongoing Grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Civicsi06, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Man that looks 10/10. They have boosted in growth so well. I've just chopped my autos down today at day 84.

2. Awesome man! Would love to see some pics when your done!

3. So this is day 75 now, I am still seeing some white hairs and I checked the trichomes and most are still clear. What you guys think so far? She doing good?

75d.jpg 75da.jpg 75day.jpg 75days.jpg

4. I can see why people say don’t top autos, look at that main cola, awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Thanks man! I appreciate it!

6. Ok so day 82 now, here are some tric pics.....I think she needs some more time, what you guys think? Should I start the 2 week flush now?

Day 82

82d.jpg 82da.jpg 82day.jpg 82days.jpg 82days01.jpg 82days02.jpg 82days03.jpg 82days04.jpg 82days05.jpg 82days06.jpg 82days07.jpg

7. It looks like you need 2 more weeks to me but I wouldn't flush for that long if I were you. You already have some yellowing of the leaves.
    You can cut back on nutes and then flush for a few days.I think that would work out better for the plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yo man look At them colas, there huge lol,,,, your really producing some big plants, I'll be well interested in weight and a smoke report.

By the way, what strain is this lol....

9. Thanks man! I am very curious also with the weight when I am done! The strain is
    Dinafem Critical + Auto CBD

10. So day 89 now and started the flush 7 days ago with just pH water. I noticed the fan leaves have turned yellow and brown which are very crispy now and falling off. I also noticed more amber trics as you can see in the pics. You guys think it is time to harvest or should I wait a couple more days :)

89d.jpg 89da.jpg 89day.jpg 89days.jpg 89days01.jpg 89days02.jpg 89days03.jpg 89days04.jpg 89days05.jpg

11. Ok so I have just harvested my grow! Heres hoping the drying process goes smoothly!

Day 92

92d.jpg