Growing Dinafem Critical + Auto CBD Feminised Plant...Ongoing Grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Civicsi06, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Better pic of plant in better lighting. mite35days.jpg

2. Reduce ypur humidity,

And take off all the leaves that are firing, and give it a watering when dry off nutrients, even bloom should be ok. It should have some nitrogen in it.but try too get some high nitrogen source also.

If leaves continue to go yellow, after reducing humidity by just more air circulation, open a vent. Try the undereatch.

Spray it down with a good foliar leave tent doors open, and dress the soil with Damascus earth.

Could also be a ph lock out, have you watering with correct PhD water.

What you using for ph up and down.

Don't use natural sources like lime and vinegar etc...

3. The humidity has been pretty low since the beginning averaging around 35-40 percent. Others have mentioned it could be a pH lockout. What I was doing is pHing the water on average 2 days before I would water the plant and not realizing like an idiot that the pH was rising. When I checked the pH the last time before watering it jumped from 6.5 to 7 and it has been like that since the beginning. I now know to water the plant the same day I pH. I am thinking this might have a lot to do with the issue. I checked the runoff and it was the exact same pH at 6.5. I use GH pH up and down. So you think I should trim off all the yellowing leaves then?

4. To fully establish any future deficincies and problems, I would, but don't risk it, if ypur plant is too weak it can stress it out more leading too more problems lol.

Give it a foliar spray down, not recommended after few days. And rub some oil I've oil at the stem so not critters can claim up.

I'd recommend only removing the lower bottom yellow leaves to be honest, leave the top ones.

5. And try not too directly deface fan towards plants, make the wind blow off the walls.

6. Ok sounds good. The fan rotates and is set to a low setting so the air circulates very well inside the tent. I will only remove the bottom yellowing leaves. Heres hoping the next couple of weeks will turn the plant around with nutes and some cal mag. THanks for the info!

7. It's fine I'll send you photos of my OG kush cbd and industrial cbd there from dinafem, too give you an idea, you can see the health and colour variations, of green and yellow, but I've got 20 days left till harvest.

But seriously don't worry,

8. Awesome bro! Cant wait to see em!

9. OG kush about 59 days

Attached Files:

10. Industrial cbd auto

Attached Files:

11. nice looking girls you got there!

12. It was a mission getting there, dog jumping on me, almost stepped in shit, and aciidently fell on my tent ripping the zip had to tape it will silver tape.

20 days left man, and you have about 40, we will both get there hopefully fingers crossed.

13. It's my first auto you reckon I'm ok for 59 days.

14. Wow thats some bad luck there bro! Luckily the plants are ok! Yes the plant looks really good so far. This is only my second auto I have grown. The first was an Amnesia haze auto which was just to strong for me. This is how the amnesia haze auto looked at 58 days.

58.jpg 58d.jpg 58da.jpg 58day.jpg

And this was at 79 days, last day before harvest. Some say I harvested to early but hey you learn!

79.jpg 79d.jpg

Harvest

79days01.jpg 79day.jpg 79da.jpg

15. Wow that looks delicious, I've got slow growth oh well, I'm using organic aswell.

What light are you using l I'm using a 315 watt cmh.

16. I'm using a VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum. I heard for the money it was a good deal and so far it has worked for me. Def. not the best out there but money is always tight ya know.

Day13tent.jpg

17. I feel ya bro, money tight here aswell, I ain't no rich kid either.

More money more problems,

It's defently done you good, viperspectra are defently good.

Hopefully if this comes off,

I'm gonna upgrade too a 1200 watt tent

Stick 1 of them 300 watt viper
    One 315 watt cmh
    And one 250 hps watt hps lol

Some funky mix spectrum even the plants will think Whtf

I'm think of doing hash plant from seedsman, 45-50 days flower

Also blue dream cbd humbolt seeds

You the king off upgrading later on ?

18. Dunno really, I only grow for myself so one plant is enough for me for now. If I was to upgrade on anything it would be the light for sure. I would probably stick with the same brand just go higher in wattage. Maybe the 600 series would be nice and its nicely priced. All I am hoping for is this plant wont be to string for me also which I have been told it wont be.

19. Have a look a look at the Mars led, epistar version. They have a sale on at the moment.

It's good to see people jumping on the cbd trend. I took some buds off early and smoke a good amount of spliff, it's got me on my ass. Lol

Keep me updated, on the plant friend

20. Apologies for not updating....I think she is doing much better now since the one time feeding of cal mag and then every other watering with just 2ml of bloom nutes :)

Day 58

58 d.jpg 58 da.jpg 58 day.jpg