Growing Dinafem Critical + Auto CBD Feminised Plant...Ongoing Grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Civicsi06, Aug 14, 2017.

1. I do personally think you should avoid 25 percent run off.

I highly dought its root rot.

Don't be harsh on yourself, thease autos are bastards lol, I send you some pics of mine there day 57.

is ypur new growth effected?

2. No the new growth looks pretty good to me. I just took some more pics and will upload them in a min.

3. Hmmmm,,,, Make sure you fertilise less then.

Did you use any beneficial Tea, or any rooting powder ?

I wouldn't stress, if new growth is good it means it's ok or getting back too normal.

4. I haven't used anything except water. My last auto grow went pretty well and the leaves showed some yellowing but not as much and not as quick as this plant.

5. I'm growing in same pots, I always check if there under watered by feeling the bottom. If it's damp, i leave it until it's dry.

I can understand your frustration. I'm here till the end.
    You ain't going down under my watch.

6. Ok so day 35, still showing yellowing and brown spots. Will start adding some cal mag and some nutes next watering (1-2 days from now). I plan on doing just nutes on next watering and then just cal mag for the following water and so on.....

Day 35 Camera flash on:

35 d.jpg 35 da.jpg 35 day.jpg

Camera flash off:

35 dayss.jpg 35 days.jpg

7. Tru tru, I do the same by feeling the bottom and also by the weight. I am not really too concerned about losing the plant, I am just the type of person that wants to know exactly what is wrong lol and it eats at me sometimes :)

8. This might shock you, you sure you ain't got spider mites ?

Have ypur temperatures gone more warmer, have you been putting your house heating etc... because of the winter maybe.

Foliar spray the living hell out of them, so all the spiders mites fall off. Take precautions. Spider mites are microscopic aswell.

Chuck some Damascus earth on the soil, trust me !!!!

The, brown spots is not nutrient deficiency !!!!!!

9. it could be a combination of less nutrients and spider mites.

10. Hmm, would you be able to see them using a jewelers scope? They would be under the leaves correct?

11. The temps have been steady through out the grow, with the light on it reaches no higher than 85 and with lights off it goes no lower than 75.

12. Yes you most certainly should.

Attached Files:

13. I just looked up some pics of spider mites and I dont think I have that issue. I see no webbing anywhere on the plant but I will keep an eye out for it.

14. Potassium deficiency hit them with Damascus earth and nutes, veg and bloom. We have to tackle all possible threats.

Attached Files:

15. Damascus earth is also a good additive. Has all the beneficial in it.

16. I am going to check now and take some pics to look for the mites. What about cal mag?

17. I do organic soil , I use alg - a mig from bio bizz.

Try getting a nutes with everything in it. You usually have cal mag deficiency in coco to be honest.

18. It's 4 in the morning ain't you tired lol

19. its only 11 pm here!

20. Wish I had a more steady hand but I checked most of the plant and seen no mites.

35mite.jpg 35mites.jpg 35mites2.jpg 35mitess.jpg 35mitesss.jpg 35mitess.jpg 35mitessss.jpg