growing DEATH STAR info

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dslover, Aug 13, 2011.

1. i have DS from a friend wanted to know flowering time? and anything else if have any. soil and hydro going,

2. I cant wait till oct!!!!!!!!

3. in veggin under 4 bulb 32w cool 4ft. In bub under same with 400hps { have 1000mh to much to run at this time!

4. I know your post was from a while back but i have been growing this strain for a while now. It is a more hard strain to perfect. It grows like a bush instead of a symetrical christmas tree plant. It takes about 10 weeks to flower it out right but the quality is well worth the wait. Also after th plant is put into flower it stretches a lot. It probably close to triples its size during flowering. Also the yield is pretty good with this strain as well. Make sure you "lolly pop" all the lower small branches about 14 to 21 days after you start the flowering cycle to make sure all the plants energy is used to grow the best top buds on the plant. You wont get huge kolas on this plant but a lot of popcorn sized buds that are covered in crystal. I would say the THC % of this plant is easily %20 or more. If you have any other questions feel free to message me. Happy growing!  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can't wait to start my grow from clone within the next two weeks or so.