Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing colour?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by squarespheroid, Jan 17, 2012.

1. hey people.
    So we all know that plants suck up moisture/water through their roots but I remember seeing a video at some point using celery and food colouring. basically the plant transports the colour through their xylems up their stalks and it changes the colour of the veins---- What I was wondering is--if you put red food colouring into a hydroponic growbox, could you do the same and it affect your weed plant/buds. there's no point to this other than me thinking it'd look cool.

2. and thats what i meant

Attached Files:

3. Food Coloring might fuck with the ph levels pretty hard but I am not sure it might be ph nuetral. Regardless its probably not healthy for the plant at all.

Also the growing section would give you alot more information, and probably alot more people telling you the same thing, but again Idk it might not matter.

4. true point. thanks :)