Growing CheddarHead CherWillie

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by VaporManiac, Nov 9, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415564066.956622.jpg
    Just getting started... Got my girls from the clone zone, under 600watts Mh in my 5x5, drinking Botanicare and chillin in 3 gal.'s full of FF ocean forest. I LOVE CHEESE! I'm running treatments for PM and bugs, two more left and then I'll start training HARD!

Cheddarheads Unite!

2. Really quizzing on what training to use... Any opinions?

3. Plants are lookin nice bro!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="VaporManiac" post="20940270" timestamp="1416252118"]Hey guys, got a little training vid for ya. I'm always looking to improve... questions, comments?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfxSR9bkaQ[/quote
    Hey bro see you using your botonicare products... Hope you got your cal-mag and I find best using pure blend pro gro compared to their cns-17 but plants are looking healthy I would start LST now to be honest

Howany ML you using per gallon?

Of the pure grow?

5. [quote name="Mrbigbud1114" post="20942854" timestamp="1416283942"][quote name="VaporManiac" post="20940270" timestamp="1416252118"]Hey guys, got a little training vid for ya. I'm always looking to improve... questions, comments?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfxSR9bkaQ[/quote
    Hey bro see you using your botonicare products... Hope you got your cal-mag and I find best using pure blend pro gro compared to their cns-17 but plants are looking healthy I would start LST now to be honest

Howany ML you using per gallon?

Of the pure grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]
    MrBig, Thank you for stopping by. Yes I am using cal mag along with a few others. I also prefer pro gro. I've had plants that could take 14 ml per gal., near flower, without any problem. Would start out low 3 ml per gal. depending on soil amendments. Great call, I've actually started training last few days, it's in the last couple videos. Hope ya stick around, could use the extra brain cells!

Cheddarheads Unite!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1342492-growing-cheddarhead-cherwillie.html

6. Hell yeah nice plants mang. I'll stick around.

7. Nah I understand. It's all interesting.

8. What's up VM. Subbed up. I got a couple more vids to watch. Looks like you've been doin some training...I like to pinch/supercrop for an even canopy with occasional LST in flower depending on strain. I've done some topping before but got away from it, didn't like the slowdown of vertical growth. I'm gonna get back to doing some topping though.

You're definitely off to a good start. I like the sound of the genetics too. Idk why I was expecting a UK accent lol. I enjoy vids so I'll be around  :bongin: