Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing cannabis - multiple patients in a household

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GWallace, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Does anyone know the law regarding medical marijuana growing and the number of plants a patient/caregiver can have as it stands with multiple patients in a home?

For example: if my cousin who has leukemia moved in and had a prescription, could I legally grow twice as many plants?

2. Most state's laws vary, I suggest you educate yourself on your state's MMJ laws. Go to the NORML site and research the laws as it pertains to your state.

3. The actual limits depend on the state and the amount that your recommending doctor puts on your recommendation. However, yes, if you have a multiple patient household, you can have as many plants as both of your RECOMMENDATIONS allow (it's not a prescription, need to change your nomenclature).