Growing cannabis in your own home should not be a criminal offence. UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by M369, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Well the law did change earlier this year. To paraphrase CLEAR "Effectively Decriminalizing" home growing for personal use, I however disagree with this statement after reading their page and the CPS guidelines for cultivation or production of cannabis its clearly still a criminal activity but with a much more sensible approach to sentencing.

Definitely nice to see more people backing with a common sense attitude towards it.
    There was a bit of hype around the "Junk food" comparison too which was good to see.

2. #3 Deleted member 409203, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2023

3. Hopefully if it passes in Washington, then that will effect other states, and with that affect the rest of the world, even if there are some problems at first, over time it will change.

4. UK... :rolleyes:

^ all I have to say.

5. They should allow it but I guarantee house burglaries would go up in certain areas

6. Well that's why I would be discreet about it. "YO where did you get all this dank?" ummmmmmm it fell from the sky!

7. thats all good sayin that, but when you have the same strain for a month or 2 everytime you blaze with people, they might just clock on lol..... i reckon that even just random burglaries would rise, it gives thieves more of an incentive to go and rob someone's home on the off chance there might be a grow as well as other valuable items, also if you're known to toke up and are known to the wrong sort of people, chances are they'll try it with everyone they know!

8. Where I live is legal to grow in your own home and your dead wrong. We have an almost zero crime rate here and the worst offences are usually comitted by drunk tourists!!!

Current Grow - 400W . Cream 47 . ScrOG