growing cannabis in august :D

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by baxler121, Aug 10, 2013.

1. hello, im brand new to the board and so far i think its kick ass with a great community! just a few questions and ill be out of your hair for the moment, i live in Maryland in a nice wooded area that my family owns and i want to start growing some auto flowering cannabis in a nice well lit spot in the woods. at night it doesn't really get extremely cold, when December comes around it will be at the lowest 25-34 degrees, but im not expecting them to grow into December, so i don't find that a real problem

tldr; can i plant some autoflowering cannabis now and be able to harvest come midway november? 
    also and recommendations to some good autoflowering seeds always welcomed. i had these 2 choices in thought
    https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/auto-seeds-auto-pounder/prod_3400.html
    http://www.royalqueenseeds.com/134-autoflowering-outdoor-mix.html
    thank you for all the replies  :D 

2. I'm putting a foot tall and wide cutting out right now I don't know what it will do or yield and don't care. Hope for the best. I will learn firsthand and go from there. I have a plant  that has old time dwarf heritage mixed with a monster and half of them are Are starting to  bud and the others are almost finished.  

3. sounds good man, guess im going to wing it lol. ty for the post

4. go for it

5. Its worth a shot haha. Look for the strain with the shortest overall grow time, it will most likely be a pure indica.

6. i actually favor indica or sativa so that works out great. think these seeds would work or should i try somehting else

7. just like the last 4 threads asking this....

nope you're tossing your $$ away.

8. I don't even know why they ask because they are going to do it regardless what we tell them

9. This is already close to harvest season. The plants will have no time to grow. If you are lucky you will end up with the current plant going into flower, at its current size.  As far as December...??? Nothing grows outdoors in December.