Growing budz and attending college.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SanDiegoStonerz, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Any of you guys doing this? I'm talking about having a pretty heavy 4 year work load.

You live at home? Your own apartment? Rented a house?

What about having a roommate.. This is a big one.

Do you have adequate time to take care of the plants and go to class/homework?

How many plants did you grow? Did you let the money get out of hand and ended up leaving college to only grow? Work part time?

Lemme know guys I'm very curious. Leave as much info as you can. Thanks friends.

2. Yes.. grow in a my apartment.

No roome best to not have one if your doing this...old saying Loose Lips Sink Ships. He blabs to someone who blabs to someone who then kicks in your door or you get a nice visit from the police and are a love slave in jail for a big man. Even if he's cool and doesn't tell would suck one day to wake up and if your growing a lot of plants there all gone.

Growing is easy..once you get going very easy to maintain them. I check on my plants everyday but that only takes about 10 min. About every 3-7 days depending how old they are I water takes about a hour.

Depends how many I grow.

Considering leaving my job and college to grow full time.

3. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']

Yes.. grow in a my apartment.

No roome best to not have one if your doing this...old saying Loose Lips Sink Ships. He blabs to someone who blabs to someone who then kicks in your door or you get a nice visit from the police and are a love slave in jail for a big man. Even if he's cool and doesn't tell would suck one day to wake up and if your growing a lot of plants there all gone.

Growing is easy..once you get going very easy to maintain them. I check on my plants everyday but that only takes about 10 min. About every 3-7 days depending how old they are I water takes about a hour.

Depends how many I grow.

Considering leaving my job and college to grow full time.[/quote]

Thanks homie this is exactly what I'm looking for. When you grow In your apartment how do u deal with smell? Landlord curious about why the power bill is so high? Did you make physical changes to the apartment, i.e. cutting ventilation holes in walls etc.

Thanks dude for the info

4. For the smell..thats why there are carbon filters you attach to inline fans. Nothing escapes it.

Why would my landlord care about my power bill? I live in a apartment complex that has over 2000 units.

I grow in a grow tent no need for vent holes, drilling etc. Thats all build in..one of the positives of buying a grow tent...you can easily make your own though.

You should check out Jorge Cervantes grow DVD series on youtube has a good visual instructional part on making grow rooms inside a room. Easily done and cheaply in less then a day minus the time getting the parts.

5. Alright awesome. And yo dude how do u deal with friends and stuff. Do you let them over to your apartment? What about bitches haha

And I'm still looking to hear others point of view.

6. deal with friends...you dont..again with the loose lips sink ships..

and as far as the "bitches" go..lights off jk dont open the tent and deny deny deny lol

7. Simple I don't have them over, and if its a girl well not happening here. The price you pay for growing and not having to buy it from the dude down the street. In a year of living where i have lived I've had 2 people over. One is a fellow grower there other Ive known since I was a kid.

8. I really want to grow also. My gf and my friend were going to move into an apartment but now we are thinking a trailer house might be better.