Growing book...?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mustard, Mar 21, 2004.

1. I've read numorous Grow Guides online including the one Sidious has in his sig. But I'm looking to buy a book, I was going to buy The Emporer Wears No Clothes, but then i found out i can read it online. So now instead of Marijuana historical books, I want to turn to growing books. Which book would you reccomend, not nessicerly for a newb, but for an over all GOOD read. Lots of information, the book you feel packs the biggest punch as far as information.

I looked around on Amazon.com for awhile reading through many of the discriptions, but was still unable ot make up my mind.

2. i read ed rosenthals gguide, i musta read it about 10x. i picked it up mostly because it was the thickest and seemed to be the most imformative. that was also like 6 years ago.

3. i owned the second one by mel frank. i read ed rosenthals guide, but i owned mel franks. that one is an excellent read. the first one, havent seen it. looks like an updated version. mels is kinda old.

4. no i read the closet cultivator, im sure the one youre looking at is just as good. it never really hurts though to have as much info as possible.

5. I was trying to figure out which one you were talking about exactly cuz he's written upwards of like 10 books. Some about cultivation, others about history of marijuana and so on.

6. okay give me a sec let me find it for ya

7. Okelly Dokelly neighbor