Growing away from home

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xNeeKx, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Alright, recently me and my friends decided to start saving all of the seeds that we got whenever we bought some bud. So I think we have around 25 seeds. They are all dark brown and have the little dark lines on them. Came from pretty good weed.

My friends and I know of this spot thats out and away from houses, its like a really long trail thing. We are thinking of planting the seeds there. Now the thing is that I live in Southern California, and I'm wondering if it will even be worth it to plant these seeds? Like since I guess its semi-desert out here. I live in the Orange/Riverside county area.

I figured that it would atleast be worth a shot, we have so many seeds, maybe 1 will grow?

Oh yeah, and does anyone know of a good website that has good information about planting/growing outside in wilderness type areas?

2. right on here, outdoor grow thread, grOwer's in depth outside grow journal, lottsa info and its pretty current

3. Ohhh alright cool, I'll check that out. Sorry I didn't see that sooner, my bad.

Oh yeah, I was wondering like how deep should I plant these seeds in the ground?

Grasscity Deals Near You