growing autos in australia winter

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jimoffy, Mar 15, 2016.

1. wondering if any other aussie growers have grown outdoors around april through to july? i have feminized auto seeds coming next week wonfering if theyll grow during april may june? thanks.. located near sydney

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Your at the same latitude as I am in Southern California and I can flower outside all year long..
    I set out my Spring plants on the first of this month and I'll harvest them at the end of May..
    I don't know how Autos will do but Photos do just fine if you veg them under lights then toss them outside..
    I get 4 solid sets per year outside..
    [​IMG]
    Some of what just got set out.. As long as it doesn't freeze you can flower outside all year long..
    At 33 degrees latitude you really only have 2 months of outside veg time.. The 2 months at solstice.. Dec and Jan in your case.. Everything else will cause flower so I just learned to work with it..
    If you can't veg then plant regular photo seeds and plant a shit load of them.. They'll flower just not real big so make up in numbers what you can't do with a few..
    I veg in an old garden shed with some T5 HO shop lights and it gets the job done..
    [​IMG]
    I'm a legal backyard grow so I've learned to take as much advantage of the free light outside provides..
    Even Dusk to Dawn solar lights can keep a photo in veg so I use them as well..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 2