Growing autoflowering seeds outdoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stoned42, Jul 30, 2012.

1. i planted a chaze super auto yesterday to put outside and see what happens but i can easily bring inside under light as time will be slim lol se what happens i suppose :)

2. Hmm well I cant grow indoors at all unless I grow without light but I can put it in those mini pots, can I just use any soil in a mini cup in a dark space, then bring my plants outside

3. For a good success rate you need them indoors on a window sill. Otherwise there are too many factors working against you. And you will get repeated failures. Obviously after germination cannabis needs large amounts of light so a window sill at a minimum is required. Surely if your at uni this won't be a problem? The other option is to start in late may and outdoor the whole way but honesty the sucess rate will drop by at least 60% which ever method you need like I said in previous posts you need seedling compost to start not any old soil! And a good quality perlite amended potting soil for the holes.
    Everything I've told you so far is the bare MINIMUM for growing.
    There's no easy way to grow a tropical plant in our climate it needs love attention and the right equipment.

4. Could I just put my plants in my pot in a gurilla place and then plant them in the earth later, could I get all my equipment from wickes? Thanks :smokes:

5. Yes but they still need to be started indoors!
    Most of your equipment can come from wickes but you will need a garden centre for seedling compost and perlite

6. I really cant grow indoors is there any other alternatives?