Growing auto plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by California2Texas, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Whats up people new grower here. I haven't started my grow just yet Cuz I'm about to move soon but I was wondering how to grow an auto plant. Can anybody point me to a YouTube channel with them explaining how from seed to harvest?

2. far more detailed then a video.

:thumbsup:

Not my article, no intention on stealing credit! Just a guide i already knew of off hand.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks. But I have the fox farm trio nutrients on the way will that work with autos?

4. absolutely, is actually what i use, the switch from veg to flower nutrient just parralells the plant going into its flower cycle, rather then when you make the 12/12 flip, just keep an eye out for it to begin flowers, and follow the directions on the bottle :D Here's a feeding graph for ya for reference, you will be following the light green section ONLY, and your ppm WILL be a little bit lower than what is listed up top because of it, but your plants will be just fine as long as you give em some light cal-mag every watering as well.

if you dont have sledgehammer (i dont) just give flushes with PH'd RO water with a 1/4 strength dose of calmag, shouldnt be above 250 ppm for that though.

www.oxygenpotsystems.com-foxfarmsoilfeedingschedulesandtips.png

I actually dont grow autos myself, but have a couple in the past, the actual process of growing them outside light schedule really isn't any different. (you may actually want to feed a slight bit lighter than the guide recommends though, as your plants will likely begin flowering before 5 weeks of veg and be a bit smaller

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alright coo. Well I appreciate it man I can't wait to get started. I'll definitely be coming back to this once this move is over with but again :thankyou:

6. no problem, also a helpful hint because a lot of people dont notice it.

In the lid of the fox farm bottles, there is a tiny line that ISNT part of the threads of the cap...this line marks out a teaspoon :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi. I new in growing

8. Hi. I am new in growing. My plant should be jack herard auto. And i think its time to top off it. Or not? And how to do it properly? Thanks

Attached Files:

9. Hit up my auto help page.

But
    It all depends how you your going to grow it hydro or soil light enviroment indoors out doors. Need more info lol :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. With bottle nutes in soil

1 i wouldnt use RO water unless your going ro add back all the trace elements

2 dont flip to 12/12 18+ hrs per day i like 20/4 light shedule

3 dont feed in soil for the first 2 weeks and keep water to a minimum mine get 2 liters when i pop the seed in the. Nothing for 2 weeks

Once at 14days old start nutes but at 1/4 strength. Keep with the grow nutes untill 2 weeks after seeing preflowers. This should bring you to the end of stretch then Swap to bloom nutes.

If you feed autos too early it can stunt them.

And again do not go to 12/12

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app