Growing at home

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluedream420x, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I have a bunch of seeds that I want to grow, but I live with my parents. I live on a bunch of land though so optimally I will be growing outside. I was wondering if anybody had discreet ways of growing but also producing good bud.

2. guerrilla grow, scatter them around, its most likely too late to start an outdoor grow though

3. I live in florida so would temperature really make that much of a difference?

4. Temperature is only a part of the equation, MJ responds to the length of the night/dark period and to the light spectrum, both of which are wrong for MJ during winter no matter how warm it is.

But you should not be growing in your parents' house or on their property in any event unless they explicitly know about it and have explicitly given you consent. It is disrespectful to them and puts them at risk of losing their house (their are laws that allow property seizure for any property involved in a crime in order to pay for the prosecution of that crime). And besides, growing MJ involves strange activities, smells, noises, supplies, etc that you simply will not get away with through a whole grow without your parents catching you.

You need to wait until you have your own secure place to grow.