Growing as a Police Officer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pftek, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What are your thoughts? bad idea? safer?

I'm becoming a police officer.

2. Lol. What if the dogs fuck your shit up when you walk by reaking from workin in the grow

3. I think you are in a much better position to tell us.

4. You'll have cop friends stopping by your place which isnt a comforting thought. It would make me a little nervous.

5. thats career suicide if you ask me. id suggest you change your career or stop smoking weed. i know a few cops that used to smoke weed, i even smoked with some of them, they say its not worth the risk to get caught.

6. Bad move, I agree with the person above that said, you have to quit one of them...

7. dont grow, just buy

8. if your becoming a cop you have to realize that you prob wont be able to smoke much let a lone grow

9. I would say bad Idea good Idea get involved with L.E.A.P incase you dont know that is Law enforcement against prohibition they are an organization of cops who realize the war against cannabis cant be won and infact its pretty immoral for a society to allow its citizens to smoke tobacco and drink alcohol but not let them smoke pot because its not good for them. So I would invest in good anti drug test flushes and hoope for the best there was a recent article about 2 cops who were recently suspended for marijuana on a random urine test.

10. I would say the day in the future when you are arresting a kid for a dime bag that you will be a crooked motherfucker.

11. I'm in the hiring process right now for 2 bureau's.

Growing is just a hobby. You're growing a plant that is 100% all natural. Don't worry about it. Just don't be an idiot and tell people, don't have cops over and dont smoke (they will do piss tests).

12. ???

What does "all natural" have to do with anything? It might be 100% all natural, but it's also 100% illegal (or so we an presume it is where the OP lives or he wouldn't be asking the question).

13. Around here the police just take it from the evidence locker....

14. Sorry toastybiz but you're wrong.

If something is "all natural" then whatever is all natural has level 3 shield deflection to all laws.

It's science....

15. #15 toastybiz, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
    I don't know what you're talking about. I know it's science that the MJ plant is "all natural" -- heck, EVERY plant is "all natural". So are people for that matter. but we aren't having a scientific discussion, we are looking at legal issues.

If possession, cultivation, and/or trafficking MJ is illegal where you live, then claiming "all natural" won't matter one wit. You can quote science all you want, the police and the courts will quote the law right back to you as they march you off to jail.

Let's ask the OP, he's training to be LEO...if growing MJ is illegal, does it get you off the hook to claim it's "all natural?" ;)

16. Wow toasty, Your really hitting the True Facts Hard,

Way ta Go, .. Slugger .. .. .. :)

17. Just trying to advance the discussion and keep it on track. If there is a way to claim "all natural" as a legal defense then I am going to expand my grow, get rid of my carbon filter, and in fact I'll put an ad in the paper telling everyone I'm growing. In the meantime, though, I will remain worried about the law.

18. I hear ya, and I have to agree. Even in Canada the pigs have a mandatory urine test, once a month. I know as my wife's friend is a simple 911 operator and she has to take a urine test monthly.

Even with the ways to escape the test, it will indeed catch up with one.

You can't hide MJ smoking all your career.

That's all .. .. .. .

And also I don't understand why one who wants to become a Police Officer would want to smoke up, Why, to ruin your life, dabbling in Pot.

Around here there all alcoholics, and wife beaters,.. .. ..:mad:

19. a little double agent action.. i like this

20. I would say it is a matter of state & local laws. If the OP lives in a state where medical use and cultivation is legal, then would he not be able to become a caregiver and grow legally. Quite honestly, I think many patients would trust a member of law enforement growng their medicine.

If OP does not live in a medical approved state, then I think you are asking for a very high profile, if not nationally circulated case; which if you get caught, a judge will throw the book at you b/c your career choice is to uphold the law, not break it. After which you would have to find yourself a new career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.