Growing and bitchy roomates

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by letsplaybrick, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Obviously this isn't a good combination. My girlfriend has a closet most perfect for growing, and I want to go for it. I personally hate her roomate and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about me, why I have no idea, me and my girlfriend have gone out of our way to make her feel welcome as she is new to town, but she's just an asshole.

Now there are 2 options, grow in my girlfriends closet and not tell this ho, which might be possible with the right amount of air filtration, or ask her if she minds. She's smoked a few times and she doesn't mind being around it (I'm surprised).

Anyway, as far as the legal issues, if she argues that she could go to jail or something for it, is it possible that she can claim not knowing about it and being fine?

I know your all going to say not to do it, and I probably will end up not doing it there and waiting until I find a better situation, but I'd like to hear some input, thanks.

2. Who's name is on the lease/rent? They should decide imo.

3. Growing + bitchy roomates = Recipe for disaster!

4. #4 cantharis, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
    If you go ahead and grow in a property where one of the residents is NOT happy, there´s a good chance Bubba will be after yo ass.

And she is right, you could be involving her if there is ever any police action over this.

And as there would appear to be no love lost between you and the lady, this could be a heaven-sent opportunity for her to get rid of you!

5. I agree

6. you could kill your bitchy room mate , chop her up ,and use her rotting corpse to fertalize your plants .or you could ask her to leave ...NOW please . THANKYOU

7. yeh asking for trouble bud....trust me been there done that

would'nt even mention your growing aspirations & either put on the sideburner till your 100% sure you can trust the folk your growing with or around.

"loose lips sink ships" old saying but so very very true.

my 2 cents bud:smoking:

stay safe;)

8. DON'T DO IT!!!
    It may not be the bitchy roomate you have to worry about. What if you're girlfriend gets pissed at you? I'm talking from experience. I was growing in an apartment (never grow in a rented apartment) and one day she got pissed at me and told the cops I was growing. It wasn't fun. You're better off buying your weed until you get your own place.

9. Yeah, dont do it.

If someone tells the wrong person, you are at high risk. Just wait til you can get out on your own or have a roommate who doesnt mind or is into it as well.

10. You will be under her control from the moment they sprout. If you think you are "going out of your way" to be nice now, wait until she has the power to send your ass up-state with a simple phone call!

11. Ya i seen bitch and grow, been there its always turns out getting raided.:(

12. if she isn't down with growin' then she can possibly turn snitch

and yes if she claims not to know and its not obvious that she knows she wouldn't get in trouble (real world experince)

BiZness

13. haha I'm not worried about my girlfriend at all. She smokes too and were going to get married and shit, just trust me she's straight. I just didn't know if I could hide the smell enough during flowering that perhaps someone in a room across the hall wouldn't notice it. Is it possible without spending a ton of money?

14. You still actually considering going ahead with this?? After all that has been said to you?
    On your head be it.

15. Not definitively going through with it, and probably not, but just hypothetically can the smell be brought down to a level where someone in the next room couldn't tell? It would only be around 3 plants.

16. Sure, with a good carbon filter. Still, it is the least of your problems. Where are you going to dry it? That smell can't be hidden. Are you going to put locks on the bedroom/closet doors? How would that look? Where is the exahaust air going? Ever heard a 600cfm fan running full blast? What happens when she meets a cop in a bar one night? You gonna freak out and chop down 3 months of work? I would.

Trust me, you would never have piece of mind if you tried to pull this off. It's not impossiable though, just really risky.

My parents went through a divorce a year ago. My mom moved in with me for about 2 months--starting in week 1 of flowering:eek:-- I got away with it but it was an incrediable pain in the arse, and thankfully she found a house before chop time. My set-up was in a hall closet, the smell wasn't a biggie, it was the scheduling. However I hade one thing going for you don't: if she would have 'caught' me I was still safe (my house, I'm a grown man, my moms ain't callin John Q Lawdog on her son) If miss bitch gets wise, you're fucked!

17. the answer to that question is yes its possible , ive grown in my bedroom at my parents house in my younger years ,and managed to mask/hide the smell , but thats not your main problem the problem you have is that the bitchy room-mate willl definately find your grow , unless she is blind and has no sense of smell she will deffo find your grow .get rid of the room mate or dont grow its that simple .

18. Cant wait next year when your episode of cops comes on.

I am going to laugh my ass off:

Here is my prediction..
    They get married, bitchy roommate moves out, he moves in.
    A month later he comes home drunk and smelling of cologne, then she finds a set of panties way smaller then hers.
    She Punches him, then he pushes her, then she rips up the weed plant and starts beating on him with it.

Then he throws a bottle of nutes at her.

She then takes the cloning bucket and throws it out the window and yells as neighbors watch on.

Cops come, they arrest him and her.

Two years later, he gets paroled, comes on Grass City and asks if he should grow with his new girl.