Growing Again

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fuckinpaulie, Feb 17, 2016.

1. #1 fuckinpaulie, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
    Hello ladies and gents,
    I have started growing again and I'm in a tiny need of advice. Attached are a couple of pictures of my plants. There are 5 Master Kush and 5 Amnesia Haze. I'm using Promix BX as a grow medium and I use Botanicare Nutrients. I'm running a 400 watt HPS a 600 watt HPS and a 1000 watt Dual MH/HPS in the middle.
    My nutrient plan has been;
    Fulvex 5ml
    Hydroplex 5ml
    Silica Blast 5ml
    Cal-Mag 5ml
    Pure Blend Bloom 30ml
    Rhizoblast 5ml
    Liquid Karma 10ml
    Sweet 10ml

in 01_39_01 the front 5 are the MK are are going great but the back 5 and the front 5 in 01_39_24 are the A.H. and aren't doing so well. Some of the giant fan leaves look like they're wilting but they aren't. I thought it might be spider mites but I've been using neem oil in my foliar spray daily. I can't seem to figure out what they're lacking nutrient wise. I've got damn near everything yet the 5 A.H. are just getting super stalky and not very big. I'm out of ideas.

Edit: Ah yes while looking through the forums before the obvious questions be asked, Yes I tried flushing, no it's nothing in the soil I can think of being I used SNS40 for a minute flushed it out, then got nematodes and through them in with purified water and they now protect my soil.

Attached Files:

2. adding new pix

Attached Files:

3. They look overwatered. Is your medium draining properly. What size containers? Maybe time to pot up also but the containers dont look that small so im thinking water issues

4. They're in 4 gallon pots and currently I water every 5-7 days or they get desert dry. When I water its about 3/4 of a full gallon per plant and that gives me about a 15% run off which is always clear. I thought about over watering but I don't water until they droop from lack of water.