Growing after legalisation in Canada?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thekingslayer, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Hey guys I wanted to know your opinion on whether we would be allowed to grow marijuana indoors after it being legalised in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm still in doubt that on April 20th (4.20) marijuana will be legalized. Not often politician's keep their word

Gotham

3. Grow, no grow, as long as they don't mess with the God Bud. Amen.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The council who made "recommendations" on the issue advised 4 plants per person of legal age per household, chances are we'll just copy the state with the best scenario happening.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have a medical grow license and have been growing legally in Canada for four years. I'm now getting worried our new federal govt is gonna screw this all up

6. Oh they are already found using banned pesticides on commercial medical marijuana. Soon as big business controls something it naturally gets corrupted

Gotham

7. So regardless legal or illegal keep up the good personal grow

Gotham

8. I as well have a medical licence and grow at home in Alberta. It has all just started as this is my first grow. I am really hoping it turns out.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

9. Well, I hope you're all worrying about nothing! You have a kick ass prime minister, don't you?

10. Looked good for the first year....but they all change once in office and reality steps up

• Like Like x 1
  11. I spent ten years in Calgary. Now back to beautiful and warm Vancouver island!

• Like Like x 1