Growing Advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GanjaBoy21, Feb 25, 2017.

1. It has come a bit far since I first planted it but can anyone tell me how long it's suppose to stay at this stage and what to expect next.

Attached Files:

2. Not long...when did she first sprout?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. On the 18th of this month.

4. Yes, that seems slow.

What soil do you have them in? It looks like it could really benefit from some perlite....I like to use about 30 percent. I had a similar slow-growth experience once when I tried to grow in cheap hardware store soil. I've since moved to the good stuff when it comes to germinating and growing.

5. What brand would you recommend buying? It's just some simple dirt from outside.

6. Here's my current Grow at 10 days to give you an idea. I veg them 24/0 for the first two weeks. Unfortunately I don't have a 7 day photo for you.

Attached Files:

7. I like to use Happy Frog for seedlings. Once I get them into 7 gallon pots, I use Fox Farms Ocean Forest or Vermifire. Perlite is 30-35 percent of my mix.

8. Yeah, I'm messing something up. Do you know what I'm messing up?

9. What light do you have them under? Right now, it's as simple as good soil, good lighting, and proper watering. It will get more complicated as the plants require nutrients.

I recommend checking out Grow Weed Easy - Learn How to Grow Cannabis They can give you the quick steps to getting started.

(Take the baggies off once they sprout)

Attached Files:

10. You need better soil a twalte stated. What kind of lighting are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I'm just a simple beginner grower, and really don't use a set up. I just set it outside during the day in 60-70 sunny weather and when it gets cooler, I bring it inside.

12. Is it your plan to bring it all the way to harvest? If so - you'll need a consistently good and nurturing environment for it to thrive.