Growing A Plant!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Flyin'High', Feb 28, 2010.

1. So, I haven't really grown anything before (Hell, I haven't even planted a plant before)

But I plan on purchesing some afgan seed's off here, and I have a few questions.

(btw, it will be an outside plant)

1: Do I have to tend to it as I read on here? I want to just plant it, water it every second day, and be done with that. Or do I need some crazy chemical's to help it grow?

2: Would I go about planting it in a pot or the ground? I was planning on putting it in a pot, and burrying it in the ground (in my selected location.)

3: I heard from someone (don't take it as a fact) but do I need to "Feed" my plant? like, other then water?

Thank's for the help. :metal:

2. hey just use fox oceans farm forest soil for the nutrients; i used that last year with great results, kept watering it with mineral water and about 3½ months later were already trimming them.

and its march, so wait another two months or so for outdoor planting if you're in canada.

good luck

3. well actually you will need to give it a good wash with nutrients after flowering till harvest, ocean forest has these products as well.

4. 1) You need to read and be somewhat knowledgeable before you even germ those seeds. Read the beginner threads they will help you A LOT!

2)growing indoors or outdoors bottom line is that it is your decision, I would personally say that growing outdoors is cheaper but harder to get started.

3) You need to look up N-P-K and micro nutrients....those are what keep Cannabis alive

5. You want to grow some dank week with good genetics, but you don't even want to bother using google to learn 'how to grow a plant'? Come on now...